These small Moneta spp. are common in rainforest in South East Queensland and may all be one species with colour variations. They are found on low foliage and in suspended leaf litter. These specimens were collected under permit at Mount Glorious. Females body length to 4mm, males to 3.5mm, both gender somewhat transparent with pink, brown, yellow, black and other colours in various pattens, mostly with pink on the 'shoulders' of the abdomen.
- Female with pink, yellow, brown from above
- Female with black, pink, white and brown
- Male 9810 in alcohol facing
- Male 9810 palps
- Female with dark, near black abdomen from above
- Female adult body length 1.8mm Picabeen Walk -27.098751, 152.707890