- Monograph of Salticidae (Araneae) of the World 1995-2015 - by Jerzy Prószyński
- Save Our Waterways Now - Save Our Waterways Now is a community organisation working to restore the habitats of waterways in the catchments of Enoggera, Ithaca and Fish Creeks in Brisbane's north and west.
- Ed Nieuwenhuys' European Spiders
- Pelican Spiders - compiled by Michael G. Rix, with photographs by the author
- Australasian Arachnological Society - Debunking an urban myth: The bite of the White-tailed Spider (Lampona spp.) does not seem to cause skin ulcerations!
- Brisbane Insects and Spiders Home Page - Comprehensive. Wonderful photos and descriptions. CD Rom available.
- BOIC Web
- The Wolf Spiders of Australia - (Araneae, Lycosidae) Checklist, Taxonomy and Identification by Volker W. Framenau
- A Checklist of Australian Spiders - Compiled by R. J. Raven (Queensland Museum). Based on N. I. Platnick's 'The World Spider Catalog, V5.0
- The World Spider Catalog, V9.0 - by N. I. Platnick © 2000 - 2008 AMNH
- The Find-a-spider Guide by Dr Ron Atkinson - A guide to spiders in South-east Queensland
- Queensland Museum Inquiry Centre
- Baehr & Whyte, 2012 - Biodiversity discovery program Bush Blitz supplies missing ant spider females (Araneae: Zodariidae) from Victoria Barbara C. Baehr and Robert Whyte, Australian Entomologist, 2012, 39 (3): 97-104
- Romancing the known: caught in the allure of the arachnids by Robertwhyte - Feature Article, Wildlife Australia Spring 2011, Vol. 48 No.3
- Australasian Arachnology 80 August 2010 PDF 2.4MB - Feature article: 'Spidiversity' by Robert Whyte
- Exploring Brisbane's Biodiversity - Brochure (summary) 10MB
- Brisbane City Council Terrestrial Invertebrate Status Review - Full Report 8MB
- Spiders of Australia: An Introduction to their Classification, Biology and Distribution: Trevor J. Hawkeswood - New and used through ABE Books
- Australian Spiders in Colour by Ramon Mascord - New and used through ABE Books ISBN: 0589070657 / 0-589-07065-7
- Spiders of Bendigo and Victoria's Box-Ironbark Country: Jennifer M. Shield. 2001. - The Secretary, Bendigo Field Nauralists Club Inc. PO Box 396, Bendigo 3552 Tel: 5432 2380
- Spiders of Australia : a Field Guide by Ramon Mascord - ABE BOOKS (ISBN: 0589502646 / 0-589-50264-6)
- Australian spiders (Araneae) : collection, preservation and identification / Valerie Todd Davies
- Spiders of New Zealand and their Worldwide Kin By Ray and Lyn Forster - ISBN 1 877372 13 7, hardback 290 x 217 mm, 312 pages.
Over 200 photographs in colour and 84 in black and white.
- Spiders: The Ultimate Predators by Stephen Dalton - ISBN: 1554073464
- A Guide to Australian Spiders by Densey Clyne